Advantech Plastics is proud to offer the high performance line of electric plastic injection molding machines manufactured by Toshiba Inc. The company’s watch words — “precise and steady molding” and “high productivity” are reflected in these highly efficient machines which boast leading-edge mold clamping technology.
New mold clamping unit (Solid Clamp)
This device transforms uniform clamping force to the mold with newly-designed toggle mechanisms and improved rigidity, enabling plastic injection molding at a lower clamping force than conventional devices. Moreover, the device achieves high speed cycle of the industry-leading class.
- New toggle mechanism: link line toggle + high rigidity platens
– Minimizes mold deflection and achieves uniform clamping force distribution.
– Enables molding even by clamping force lower than conventional unit and contributes to improve product quality and mold maintenance reduction.
- Dynamic acceleration/deceleration control (Patent pending)
– Adopts acceleration/deceleration control to reduce shock at mold opening/closing.
– Enables maximum accelerate from an arbitrary position, achieving high speed cycle molding.
- High response ejection
– Sharp movement shortens ejection time.
- Grease-less tie rod
– Grease-less tie rods eliminates grease adhesion onto mold or product and maintains a clean environment.
– Standard rust proofing on hopper inlet prevents mixing of rust or refuse into product
- SFC (high-speed mold open/close) specification (option)
– Shortens dry cycle time further and achieves molding at higher speed cycle.
- High rigidity frame
– Level pads to facilitate installation or relocation is available as option.
- Built-in hydraulic core puller (option)
– The unit is stored inside the machine to be installed at the clamping unit end.
2) New injection unit S-Cube (Simple, Steady, Smooth)
Takes over powerful filling performance in high speed and high pressure range and achieves steady molding by smooth movement.
- Friction-free drive
– Suppresses slide resistance to the utmost limit and contributes to precise and steady molding by stable injection characteristic.
– Smoothes leading response of injection and improves charging stability.
– Reduces variation among molding machines.
- Control accuracy improvement in injection pressure and back pressure
– Absorbs inherent characteristic of pressure detector by linearize correction control, to lose machine difference to the utmost limit. This improves control accuracy of injection pressure and back pressure and achieves one up steady molding.
- Space-saving injection unit
– The structure of the injection unit was optimized to shorten the overall length of the machine.
- Hold pressure strength improvement
– Hold pressure strength was improved to enable heavy load injection molding.
- 2-stage charge deceleration device: high torque and medium rotation (option)
– Handles high viscosity resin
3) High performance controller (INJECTVISOR-V50)
Achieves high productivity and precise stability by vast improvement in control performance.
- High performance HMI (Human-Machine Interface)
– 15-inch large-scale panel facilitates visualization and improves operability. *Takes over the function of INJECTVISOR-V30.
– Enables data browsing or printing on the personal computer by means of USB thumb drive.
- Wide-split screen
– Displays information necessary for the process on a split screen independent of the setting screen. This minimizes the changing of setting screen.
- Signal customizing function
– Enables arbitrary selection of output signal to peripheral equipment.
– Allows each selection of output condition or output form.
- Remote monitor/managerial system “iPAQET”
– Monitors and manages multiple molding machines in real time by using LAN line. Enables centralized management on wide range of information including the monitoring of operational condition of the machine and resin lot in addition to the monitoring of production state or the accumulation analysis function of product quality data.
- Enables plug-in of peripheral and rationalization equipments and facilitates integrated management including rationalization equipments.
4) Molding control (DST: Dynamic Self Tuning)
Automatic correction function is added to molding control. This contributes to reproducibility of high-precision molding and long-term steady molding.
- DST-Press (clamping force correction)
– Does not generate sink mark or short shot (influence of gas vent) as a result of clamping force fluctuation.
– Automatic correction made during molding does not influence operation cycle while maintaining steadybr molding.
- DST-Fill (molding condition correction)
– Conducts automatic change of molding conditions and maintains steady molding, against the variation of molded product quality that takes place in a long period of operation as a result of resin lot change, crushed material ratio change or molding environment change.
- Abundant molding controls
– A variety of function are installed, such as VHI (virtual hydraulic injection) circuit, high sensitivity mold protection and ejection torque monitor.